Folks, it is still not sure what will be the outcome of healthcare in the U.S., but if you need a visual example of what are future will be if healthcare reform is passed and a public option is part of it, just check out the video below. It comes to us via Fox News and a special they aired Thursday titled “Universal Nightmare 2.0 Special: The Maine Lesson.” Maine, along with Massachusetts, are the only two states in the U.S. to currently offer universal healthcare. This is our future if passed. Are you ready for this?
- Copenhagen Piggy Bank
- Obama Uses Teleprompter
- SURPRISE: Stimulus Money Used Inappropriately – Part 2
- Obama Slipped Into The Record Books
- I Am What ??
- Take a Break From Obama
- Happy Thanksgiving !!
- Obama Bows Again; This Time To A Communist
- Think Before Getting Bigger Breasts
- Obama Will Eat His Turkey, Then Decide About Afghanistan Troops