The Nobel Committee awards the Nobel Peace Prize every year. The committee is comprised of 5 members who are elected by the Norwegian Parliament. Here are the 5 voting members who were mentally retarded to award President Barack Obama the prize yesterday.
(1) Thorbjorn Jagland – from 1999-2008, he was one of several vice presidents of the Socialist International and from 2000-2006 he chaired the Socialist International Committee on the Middle East Socialist International and from 2000-2006 he chaired the Socialist International Committee on the Middle East.
(2) Kaci Kullmann Five – is a Norwegian politician for the Conservative Party.
(3) Sissel Marie Ronbeck – is a Norwegian politician for the Labour Party. It is officially considered a social democratic party committed to social democratic ideals.
Below is a list of groups that are associated with the Labour Party:
- International Affiliation – Socialist International – is a worldwide organisation of democratic socialist, social democratic, socialist, and labour political parties.
- European Affiliation – Party of European Socialists – is a European political party comprising thirty-two socialist, social democratic and labour parties from each European Union member state and Norway.
- Youth Wing – Workers’ League Party – was formed in April 1927 after the merger of the Left Communist Youth League and Socialist Youth League of Norway. Its current ideology is democratic socialism.
(4) Inger-Marie Ytterhorn – is a Norwegian politician for the Progress Party.
(5) Agot Valle – is a Norwegian politician for the Socialist Left Party.
It seems like 3 out of the 5 voting members who handed Obama the Nobel Peace Prize on a silver platter are just like him – socialists. Now it all makes a lot more sense. Throughout the whole day I was trying to figure out who in their right mind would make such a stupid decision and now it has been answered. I guess it takes a socialist to know one.